Earn Community service Hours
Community service hours are available for projects that increase awareness of NIHL and encourage the use of prevention strategies among young people.
Opportunities: Choose one of the activities listed below or work with us to develop your own project/activity.
- Monitor school dances, gym fitness classes, etc. for dangerous decibels levels
- Get trained as an Ear Peace Foundation Ambassador
- Create original brochures to educate about NIHL
- Organize an Ear Peace Foundation Awareness Group at your school or place of worship
- Organize participation in our Poster and/or PSA Contests
- Jolene mannequin - Creation and Demonstrations
Click below for an overview of ongoing projects or Contact Us for additional information.